Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
On the Blog This Week:
- Reading With Kailyn: The Gruffalo & Love You Forever [This is a new feature I started this week where I’ll be giving a few thoughts on books I’m reading with my two year old.]
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books From Before I was a Book Blogger
- I wondered what makes you hit that follow button for a blog
- Also, posted on Owl Read It this week, Review: If He Had Been With Me [This one made me ugly cry]
My World This Week:
Well, this week was better than last week in terms of reading and no one being sick. All my daycare kids were here this week, so at least 4 kids to watch every day. I made it through though! I didn’t get any reviews done this week unfortunately, hopefully I can change that next week. But it was a good week. I was pretty much home all week, so nothing exciting really happened.
Around the Blogging Community:
- Jaime talks about recommending books and then shares a success story!
- Asti makes a confession about her feelings on classic novels.
- Kristilyn scared me and then talked about her thoughts on quitting blogging.
- Anya talked about books having different titles and covers in different countries.
Read in 2013 (37)
- Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
- The Memory Coder by Jessica Brody
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
Currently Reading (3)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- I’m With Stupid by Geoff Herbach
Review Books To Read (16)
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers [OMG I was so excited to see this one in my mailbox!! Thank you Thomas Allen & Son!!]
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler
I Own – TBR (94)
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Did you do/get anything good this week?