Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
On the Blog This Week:
- Review: Clockwork Princess [Finally!!!]
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I would crush on if I were a fictional charater [Although, I really don’t need to be one to crush on them!]
- My March Wrap Up and April TBR
- I talk about juggling blogging with my busy life
- Audiobook Review: Halfway to the Grave [Bones is sexy!]
- Also, posted on Owl Read It this week, Review: This Is What Happy Looks Like
My World This Week:
So I pretty much had the worst week ever for me. Not only did I get in very little reading and made no money all week, I had a sick daughter AND husband! Kailyn was sick right up until Wednesday night, finally waking up better on Thursday. My husband finally got better on Thursday as well. I thought I was in for a nice relaxing Friday. NOPE! Kaiyln woke up and her eye was almost stuck closed because it was swelled up so badly. I had thought she was getting a sty in her eye, which meant there wasn’t really anything I could do. When she woke up Friday it was so much worse than the day before. So we had a nice trip to the hospital, found out she now has an eye infection, she was given a perscription which turned out to be a cousin of penicillin, which I’m allergic to and she hates. Which has been spit all over me, causing my skin to burn if I don’t get it washed off quickly. So a pretty crappy week, literally! Oh, did I forget to mention she managed to poop all over herself and me at the mall Friday? Yup. I’m so glad this week is over. I hope we can get back to normal next week and I can get some reading done! I did manage to get a break and go see The Host Thursday though! So look out for a FtF for that!
Around the Blogging Community:
- Nyx wonders if you are a reader or a collector! [I’m most definitely a collector.. took many books on my shelf I need to read!]
- Asti doesn’t really get book trailers [Neither do I for that matter]
- Giselle discusses judging book by their covers [I’m extremely guilty of this!]
- I found a new blog I love: On Starships and Dragonwings thanks to Kelley!
- Donna and Jess talk about love triangles. [Sometimes they work and other times it just feels so forced]
Currently Reading (3)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Review Books To Read (14)
- I’m With Stupid by Geoff Herbach
Did you do/get anything good this week?