Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
The Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most
Alright, most of these are series, but how can I narrow down a series?! 😉
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – Seriously, this series is amazing and I can’t recommend it enough!
- The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa – More amazingness right here!
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling – How are there people who still haven’t read this???
- Clan of the Cave Bear (and the rest of the Earth’s Children series) by Jean M. Auel – This is one of my favourite series. I’m so glad I stumbled across it in high school!
- The Sookie Stackouse series by Charlaine Harris – It’s so much better than the show, and I love the show!
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – I’m disappointed in myself for not reading this one sooner
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle – Honestly, this was so much better than I was expecting. It’s really awesome!
- The Lord of the Rings (and The Hobbit) by JRR Tolkien – I love this series so much that I talked my husband into getting One Ring wedding bands.
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire – I love his take on the wicked witch!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman – When I read this, there were so many tears but I just couldn’t put it down!
So yeah, a lot of series! There are so many other books that I love to recommend and hopefully I will find even more in the future to spread the love for!