Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
The Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy But Are Still On My Shelf
This is actually something I’m terrible for!! I buy books all the time but never get around to reading them! My husband almost never lets me buy books anymore 😦
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead – I love VA, but still haven’t cracked this one open
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – I loved the first book!
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan – Dragons?!
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore – I’ve heard this one is really good!
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer – This one was pretty, so I bought it..lol
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver – I heard this was good too
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis – This has been sitting there for over a year unread now.
- A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire – I love the Wicked series, so bought this as soon as it was out in MTP, to match the rest of my books
- The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay – I was recommended this one by my birth club, still haven’t gotten to it
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – This one looks really good!
There are so many more sitting on my shelf unread, over 100. I have a bad addiction to buying books 😦