Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
On the Blog This Week:
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring TBR List
- Review: Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- I gave my thoughts on book format and whether or not it matters.
- Fiction to Film: Beautiful Creatures
- Audiobook Review: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Also, I posted two reviews on Owl Read It this week! Unremembered by Jessica Brody and Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally.
My World This Week:
I had a pretty good week this week. Other than being home most of the week, I actually went out with a friend (Yes, as anti-social as I am, I do have a couple friends!). We went to the movies and watched Jack the Giant Slayer, which was completely awesome! I’m not sure if I’ll be doing a Fiction to Film on that one of not though, as it’s just a fairy tale, but I don’t know. Would you want to see one for it? But for the most part, that’s my week.
Around the Blogging Community:
- Kelley lets us know what blogging has taught her so far.
- Kristilyn tells where her discussion ideas come from.
- Asti talks about whether or not she thinks your gender influences your reading preferences.
- Jenni talks about book to movie adaptations.
- Kelley also wants to know what you think about setting lifelong reading assignments for yourself.
My Week in Books:
Read in 2013 (27)
- Life of Pi By Yann Martel
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Currently Reading (3)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Did you do/get anything good this week?