Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
On the Blog This Week:
- I let you know the top ten series I’ve been wanting to start but haven’t.
- I gave my thoughts on series VS stand-alones.
- I talked about the film adaptation of Warm Bodies.
My World This Week:
I had a pretty boring week again this week. Worked all week. I at least got to go to my inlaws for a birthday party for my husband yesterday. It’s always a nice break for me when someone else is keeping an eye on my daughter. I did get more reading done this week though!
Around the Blogging Community:
- Jen talks about the different types of love triangles.
- Giselle talks about those authors who are on our must buy/read lists.
- Adam gives his thoughts on Jane Austin.
- Kristilyn talks about upcoming book adaptations that she wants to see!
My Week in Books:
Read in 2013 (24)
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
- My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
Currently Reading (2)
Review Books To Read (6)
- The Originals by Cat Patrick
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Icons by Margaret Stohl
Did you do/get anything good this week?