Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
On the Blog This Week:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recommend the most.
- I wondered about your reading habits and how you read.
- Fiction to Film: Jack the Giant Slayer
- Also, posted on Owl Read It this week, Review: My Ex From Hell and I gave a recommendation.
My World This Week:
I had a super busy week this week! I slacked a bit on the reviews here, since I didn’t post any, but I have my Owl Read It reviews scheduled for all of next month and a couple for May and June. So, I’ll be able to focus on reading and reviewing more for here. As well as it being Easter weekend, my daughter turned two on Thursday, so we had her a party yesterday. She had a blast! Got to play with friends and see lots of family. So I didn’t get as much reading done as I’d hoped, but I did get to read.
Around the Blogging Community:
- Jen explains about Text Expander and how much she enjoys it, then helps you too.
- Giselle is trying to help you find a new way to follow your favourite blogs!
- Asti wonders how you can abandon a book. (Ulysses *shakes fist angrily*)
Read in 2013 (34)
- If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Currently Reading (1)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
I Own – TBR (93)
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
- The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Did you do/get anything good this week?